Random Letters part II



" I need you to be my shelter , to where I escape .. to be the fire that burns my fears and loonliness .. I need you to steal my heart away , to where no one can reach my heart, to where no one can hurt me
I need your smile to dispense my frown .. I need your laugh to break my silence .. I need you alive so I can reach to my soul that has rested in You .."
The 16th of January 2010..

" From the bottom of my heart , I wish that you could see yourself in my eyes .. I wish I could have held you in my heart .. I wish I could have saved you from suffering .. I wish I could have turned your tears into a smile ..
My only , I know that there has been and there will be alot of things that I cannot do .. But despite it all , whenever you miss me you shall look behind you , becuse I will always be There ... "
The 10th of December 2009 ...

" I felt the pain contained in your words cutting through my soul , feeding on my trepidations , disturbing all the sanity that I had ..
Speechless I remained , when the indurance in your eyes shined so bright .. When I witnessed your grace emanating through your smile .. There when my heart was alliviated , as if you were whispering to it saying : dude , don't worry I am ok ;) .. "
The 25 of October 2010 ..


" I want you to know that you are held responsible for what happened .. My heart had just departed me to you , leaving me this note : I 'm sorry I had to leave like this but I finally got it right .. I am with right person now , and I will be back as soon as forever comes .... " The 28th of December 2010..

" Something has been missing .. A reality that has been lingering somewhere to be found .. Hanging there for me to lay my hands on it...
Yet I remained unaware of it untill that day .. The day I felt you .. The day you stole my heart .. And The day I knew with the deepest senses I had that I loved you ... And ever snice then you became my calender , for I was litrally born at the day when I lost my heart , forever, to you ... " The 14th of November 2010 ..


with love .. yours

1 comments:

Yasmine Mohamed said...
January 14, 2011 at 10:22 AM

It is when we love we laugh, it is when we love we cry
It is only then, when we learn to love to live and die.....

In celebrating eternity and forever after...
Yours truly ...
J.Z.

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Bustling Sentiment. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.