Homeless




Forgive me ..

forgive the languor in me that could grapple on you no more that could withstand it no longer..

Against my well I was deported, tempestuously we were just parted..

I will be back one day ,I promise ..

Maybe I have no clue where to go but I know by heart the way back to you ..

Maybe I seem to be lost and lonely..

left uncovered for the eyes of strangers to glimpse me with pitty ..

for the hunger to erode my soul ..

for the frost to solidify what is still left out of me..

but non of that matters !!

Because despite it all..

I know that one day I will be caged in you..

guarded by your walls..

warm inside your heart..

and one day I will be back , I will be home ...

Long journey that would be ..

The one I will be taking to to grow stronger ..

to find myself to find my way back to you..

I will come back standing on my feet , not crowling ..

stronger than ever ,determinant like never ,reaching out for you ..

I will be home one day..

As people might see .. homeless I might be ..

But do not call me delusional if I would say..

That the distanse between us will grow shorter..

That one day I will be Home ..

weak no longer.. scared no longer..And homeless no longer

2 comments:

Yasmine Mohamed said...
September 18, 2010 at 11:45 AM

Please post the damn writing, i cannot wait any longer!!

Unknown said...
October 2, 2010 at 2:34 PM

Maybe I have no clue where to go but I know by heart the way back to you .. This is my favorite.....as usual, loved it. keep up the god work.

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Bustling Sentiment. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.