Will Find The Way


I 'll walk you through

And we 'll find the way out

the pain and dispair will fade away

and you will mend it in stout

I promise , you 'll survive it

though you are distraught


Breath in & open your eyes

show me the smile that I missed

talk to me, let hear your voice

the words are chocking you, I know it is hard

you are making me proud

acting strong, holding it togather

but I know that you are sad


Hang in there

I promise , it won't take long

before you find the way

to where you belong

2 comments:

Trapped Medic said...
July 13, 2010 at 10:37 AM

ur words are very strong and deep ,, love it (:

Yasmine Mohamed said...
July 14, 2010 at 6:28 PM

Everything will find its way eventually....
Even if it seems impossible at the moment, they will...
love you...awesome job!! My favorite one so far...make me change my mind with a new brain blowing post ;p

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Bustling Sentiment. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.