Completing the Marathon ' almost '


WoooooHooooooo..4th year has finished !!

ooo :S did I mention that I was a 4th year medical student ..& I 'm officially now a 5th year medical STUDENT ! ..

anyhow , back to the WooooHooo ! .. so after a loooong stressing period of time Finally our grades were out & we ( I mean I ) passed Al7amd le Allah. How the hell did I pass ?? don't even ask :S .. I wish I could celebrate the end of my 4th year in this college & say that WoooHoo from the heart, but I couldn't. I wish I could post a status on FB to congratulate myself ,my friends , & my whole batch with the end of this pretty tough year, but I couldn't.

see , I 'm not one of those dorky NERDS o_O (never was & never ever will be ) those who calculate their progress in life only by counting the marks they have collected ! even if they will manage to flush away all the knowladge they had in toilet after the exams. How do I know that I'm not a NERD ? mmmm well, i never complained (not by any mean !) about a mark i 've ever had before ,no matter who horrible it was . I even used (almost all the time) to come out of exams only sincerly wishing that I pass even with one mark above the pass mark , & whenever I do , I go WoooooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooooo !! Well this time I did pass without WooooooooHoooooooooooooo or even a wooo .

4 YEARS in med school ,& god damn ,I never got a single mark (not even one !!) that could represent even 40 or 50 % of the potentials which I believe that I have , not even close to that.

4 YEARS which I 've through away , spent them in both emotional & mental instability ( I gues if you still believe that I was even awake while writing this post , I 'm here telling you that I 'm NOT :P )

4 YEARS come oooooon !!! what have I learned ? how many opportunities have I wasted ? how many chances of success & achievments have I ruined ? maybe as much as the hair that is covering your head [ if you are bold (';') well you can skip counting ]

this is what I see when people say : ooh you are in 5th year , u know what is it like , it is like someone who went to a 42 Km long Marathon which is supposed to finish in 3 days , & at end of the 2nd day he/she had (thankfully) accomplished 40 meters of the 42 Km . WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!

I swear I 'm not depressed niether frustrated . And I 'm not a person who looks to the empty half of the glass ,at least not all the time. In fact, I haven't been feeling stable the way I do recently since years , though I still can't see more than that ,& to the very 1st time in my life , I 'm not happy that I ( successfully !) stipped into a new academic year.

at the end, my 2nd post is out . may it 's not boaring as the 1st one nor it is funny or creative. it was a slap on the face i wanted to have on puplic so I remember that I 'm waaaaaaay so much better then where I 'm right now. & if i wasted 4 years of my life in crap !! I 'm not welling to waste whatever is left of my life in less than What Allah has created me to accomplish, in less than what I believe I can do


Thank you for following .. I would love to see your input & comments , so wht do you guys see ?

2 comments:

Fadiosis said...
July 8, 2010 at 5:27 PM

girl what's with the wohooo :p.. ??? and girrrrrrrrl i love it.. and i totally understand it!!!
i know the blankness u're going thru... it's okay... what matters is that you're stable.. we should be grateful for that xD...

and no, we're not looking for creativity nor fun.. we're looking for emotions!!! :)

ba60006 said...
July 9, 2010 at 5:35 AM

ahlan ahlan ;)I'm glade u loved it

in fact it is sweet that your blog was the first blog i have ever visisted , & now the very 1st comment on my blog is mn na9eebek :D

& yeah i'm telling girl ! the emotions will keep coming ;)

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Bustling Sentiment. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.